How it works
This website is free for everyone to browse, but we only sell to customers within Australia. If you are a business customer please register and login on our wholesale website at www.greenpack.com.au . Please use the registration link.
We provide an online ordering system on this website. You can choose the required products, put them in your shopping basket, and proceed to checkout. At this stage you will be required to supply your personal details needed to create an account and calculate freight. Our Australia Post and Startrack Express calculators will show you the freight cost to the suburb name you have provided. Payment can be made with credit card, PayPal or by direct deposit.
Who can register as a business customer?
Every commercial business in Australlia regardless of trade. We do require ABN number, some personal details and a physical address for freight calculation.
How do we calculate freight?
We offer two different shipping options: Startrack Express and Australia Post. We have freight cost calculators installed for both options. All freight is calculated accurately by using exact measurements of every item and added together. Most freight is calculated by volume and not by weight.
Australia Post Shipping is calculated via the online postage calculator on the Australia Post website. Our Startrack Express calculator uses live data from the Startrack Express server! Green Pack is proud to be using some of the most sophisticated freight cost calculators available to online stores. We have spent months on software development to provide our customers with the most accurate freight calculation service possible!
We endeavour to charge freight at cost!
You can pay by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, direct bank transfer/deposit and cheque. We do not charge extra for credit card payments in the retail section of our business! (different conditions may apply in our wholesale/business user section). If you chose PayPal or Credit Card payment online you will be transferred from our site to the secure PayPal server. No credit card details are ever stored on our server. If you would like to give it a bit more thought before purchasing you can also use the direct deposit or credit card over the phone option.
Password and username problems:
- If you forget your username or password you can use the link on the left side of the menu to re-set them. A re-setting code will be sent to your registered email address.
- You are then asked to copy and past a link from your email into the browser. Please be careful to only copy the actual code and not the full stop behind the code.
- You should then be able to log in with your new username and/or password.
- ATTENTION: IF IT DOES NOT WORK TO RE-SET YOUR PASSWORD, THEN YOU ARE MOST LIKELY USING THE WRONG USERNAME! (THIS IS A VERY COMMON ERROR DURING THE PASSWORD RE-SET) Many people think of a software or site error when they cannot re-set their password. In almost ten out of ten cases it is due to the above. The re-setting procedure is working fine if the correct username and/or passowrd are used. If you have difficulties you can call us on 0266 802 550 Mo-Fr 8.30am to 4.30pm and we can re-set it for you from the back-end or find out the correct username for you.
Computer/Software and Browser Problems
If you experience any form of computer related issues we recommend the following - this will in most cases resolve the problem:
- log out from the Green Pack site, close your browser and re-open your browser.
- Clear cache in your browser(most common 90% of problems): your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) cache memory on your computer can sometimes produce effects which may interfere with your currrent site visit, especially if you did not log out properly after your last visit or if you have clicked the back button during the payment process or otherwise interrupted the payment. Always remember to log out from any website you visit.
- Internet Explorer 8-10: click tools/delete browsing history/ then click on delete "temporary internet files", this will in most cases fix all browsing issues. We recommend to also "delete cookies" and "delete forms". This will also speed up your computer in general! To further improve computer performance click tools/internet options/general/browsing history/settings and make sure the box "never" is checked.
- Mozilla Firefox: click tools/options/privacyprivate data/clear now and make sure "cache" is checked (uncheck other items!)
- log in to the Green Pack site.
- Once you have followed the procedure you won't need to do this again, however clearing of cache should be part of a weekly general computer maintenance as should be the use of frequently updated anti virus software and at least a monthly scan of your whole computer!
- Happy browsing!
GST related questions
All prices displayed on this website are including GST. Green Pack is a GST registered business, our ABN number is 29 161 163 597. For wholesale pricing please refer to our wholesale website.
This is how Freindly Trader Pty. Ltd. Trading as Green Pack will be collecting and using your personal information: During checkout you will be asked to register as a customner and provide personal details, such as your name, email address, phone number and physical address for invoicing and delivery. These details are used to calculate freight cost and to contact you in relation to your order if required. Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties other than in the event where an order was sucessfully placed and is subsequently marked for delivery by a third party carrier. In this case the carrier (Startrack, Australia Post or Couriers Please) will be provided with your name and address to arrange delivery of your order. If you chose Startrack or Couriers Please as a carrier we will also provide your phone number to them to enable the courier to contact you in relation to the delivery of your order.
Account customers and all customers who have received goods prior to payment must strictly obey payment terms as shown on the invoice or as otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to charge late payment fees on all outstanding amounts 7days or longer past the due date. (Please note that this only applies to orders which have been fulfilled prior to payment (which is a very rare event).
Late payment fee schedule for customers who have received goods but have not paid for them:
7days late: $30.00. 30 days late: legal cost $120.00 for claim registration plus all outgoings. 60 days late: additional legal fees will be added to the account. Interest charged on late payments: 21% p/a from due date. We reserve the right to enforce these amounts in full. It is our preferred option that all customers pay their invoices on time as we pay our invoices on time.
Green Pack April 2014